1. You must remain loyal to your pack and you will protect it even at the cost of your life.
2. Don't hunt, stay, and tespass on anther pack's terrtitory.
3. You may have friends outside of your pack but know you will one day meet in battle and you can't have a mate outside of your pack.
4. Elders, queens, and pups must be fed before apprentices, hunters and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders. If any warrior or hunter or apprentice is sick or injured, they may eat while the elders, queens, and pups are eating. Alphas first; betas second; Elders, queens, and pups third; apprentices, hunters and warriors fourth; and Omegas are last to eat.
5. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to Pack of the Stars for its life.
6. A pup must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
7. Newly appointed warriors and/or hunters will keep a silent vigil for one night.
8. A wolf cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice and have a mate.
9. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies, retires or is exiled.
10. After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
11. A Gathering of both Packs is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Packs at this time.
12. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing wolves.
13. No warrior or hunter can neglect a pup in pain or danger, even if the pup is from a different Pack.
14. The word of the Pack Leader is the code.
15. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his/her battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or if it is necessary for self-defense.
16. A Pack wolf rejects the soft life of a puppypet.